🚛 Livraison OFFERTE et paiement 3 X sans frais 💖
La Boutique Officielle de la Sunday Box
85 g sugar
85 g soft butter
150 g flour
100 g chocolate chips
1 sachet of vanilla sugar (optional)
1 teaspoon of baking powder
1/2 teaspoon of salt
1. Let the butter soften at room temperature. In a bowl, mix it with the sugar.
2. Add the egg and optionally the vanilla sugar.
3. Gradually pour in the flour, baking powder, salt and chocolate chips. Mix well.
4. Butter a baking plate or cover it with a silicone baking sheet. Using two tablespoons or simply with your hands, shape the dough into balls by spacing them as they will spread out during cooking.
5. Finally, cook for 8 to 10 minutes at 180°C / 350°F (thermostat 6).
6. They should be taken out as soon as the outlines begin to brown.
A web browser cookie is a small block of data stored on your device to enable websites and mobile applications to remember certain information about you. Other technologies, including web storage and identifiers associated with your device, may be used for similar purposes.
We use these cookies to store your settings and preferences. For example, we may use them to remember your preferred language.
We use these cookies to identify and prevent security risks. For example, we use them to store information about your sessions in order to prevent others from changing your password without having your username and password.
We use these cookies to collect information about your interactions with our services and to help us improve them. For example, we may use them to determine whether you have visited a certain page.
These cookies help us to improve our services. For example, we may use them to find out more about the features that are most popular with our users and those that may require some modification.
Your browser may offer you the option to refuse some or all browser cookies. You can also delete them. To learn more about how to manage these cookies, please follow the instructions given by your browser.
Your mobile operating system may offer you the ability to refuse certain device identifiers used for interest-based advertising. We recommend that you refer to the instructions provided by your mobile device manufacturer; this information is usually available in the settings function of your mobile device.
Bon appétit !